Maria Cookie Ice Cream
When the warm weather comes our way, there’s nothing more perfect than a lovely, gluten free ice cream! That is why this gluten free Maria Cookie ice cream recipe is perfect! Prepare it at home and enjoy it wherever you want!
|200 ml||whipping cream|
- Crush the cookies.
- Add 250 ml of milk and continue crunching the cookies until you obtain a smooth, mashed mixture.
- In a small pan, warm the whipping cream (without boiling it), sugar and honey together. When they are all very well blended, add the cookie mash and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolk with the remaining milk.
- Add the yolks to the pan using a sieve and cook over medium heat (without boiling).
- Stir constantly with a spoon until it thickens.
- Let the cream cool.
- Pour it into the ice cream molds. You can keep it in the refrigerator as well if you would like a creamier consistency.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.