Marble Cake filled with Chocolate Cream
If you enjoy having cake at tea time or as desert after your lunch or dinner, than you will love this cake filled with chocolate cream.
- Cut two horizontal lines and to vertical lines into the center of the marble cake.
- Dig the cake crumbs and remove in order to have an open rectangular canal. Set aside.
- Put the cream into a whipping bowl and whip until soft.
- Melt the chocolate and let it cool before adding it to the soft cream. Mix softly until combined.
- Pour the cream into the cake.
- Freeze for about 30-45 minutes.
- Cut the cake into slices and serve!