Tender cupcakes with a delicate flavour, also worth trying with apricot jam or hazelnut cream in the centre.
|For the dough:|
|300 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- Beat the butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until creamy, then add the eggs and milk and stir well.
- Mix the sieved flour with the baking powder and add to the batter.
- Place the paper muffin cases in the muffin tray and distribute the batter so that the cases are 3/4 full.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 20 - 25 minutes.