With a circular shape, and creamy Advocaat-flavouring, this dessert is sure to have your guests bowled over not only by it’s delicious taste, but also it’s fun and unique look.
|For the dough:|
|220 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
|200 ml||egg cognac|
|1 package||baking powder|
|For the glaze / icing:|
|150 g||icing sugar|
|2 tbsp||egg cognac|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (top and bottom heat setting) and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Place margarine, sugar and vanilla sugar in a mixing bowl and, beat with a handmixer until frothy.
- Add the eggs one by one and continue stirring until a frothy consistency forms.
- Mix the sieved flour with the baking powder, and add to the batter along with the egg and liqueur. Stir everything together until you get a creamy batter.
- Pour the batter evenly into the baking tray and bake for approx. 50-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin.
- Make a glaze from icing sugar and egg liqueur and ice the cake with it.