A delicate Austrian recipe! The traditional Linzer cake, covered with a web of short pastry strips and filled with cranberry jam!
|For the dough:|
|350 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|250 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|170-200 g||butter at room temperature|
|5 g||baking powder|
|10 g||vanilla powder|
|270 g||cranberry sauce|
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 24 cm) and dust with flour.
- Beat the soft butter together with the sugar and the eggs until fluffy.
- Sieve the flour with the rest of the ingredients. Combine everything and knead into a thick dough.
- Place two thirds of the dough into the tin and spread evenly with jam.
- Cut the remaining dough into strips and use them to shape the typical Linzertorte grid effect.
- Bake the cake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour.