Light bread rolls
Do you want to prepare a tasty gluten free homemade bread? Here is the recipe for a traditional and genuine bread, which everyone likes!
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 package||dry yeast|
|21 g||fresh yeast|
|1 tsp||ground psyllium seed husks (fiber-husk)|
|410 ml||lukewarm water|
|a little bit of||melted butter|
|1 handful||sesame seeds|
|1 handful||sunflower seeds|
- Mix the flour, sugar, dryy yeast and psyllium seeds.
- Add oil, salt and water and knead for about 5 minutes until obtaining a soft dough that comes off the bowl.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal parts.
- With wet hands, form balls and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Make a cross incision using a sharp kitchen knife.
- Leave the bread rolls in the oven for about 25 to 30 minutes at about 40°C.
- Place the grill at a height higher than the pan and place a damp cloth on it.
- Brush the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with the seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven at 250 ° C for 15 to 18 minutes.