This summer variation of the classic Tiramisù. It’s just the right thing for hot summer days...
|220 g||mascarpone cheese|
|4||untreated lemons, juice|
|For the decoration:|
- Separate eggs and beat the yolk with 140 g sugar until light and fluffy.
- Grate the lemon zest and add to the mascarpone.
- Beat the cream until it forms stiff peaks and fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- Add the egg yolk/sugar mixture and stir. Beat the egg white until it forms stiff peaks and fold into the mixture.
- Mix some water together with lemon liqueur, lemon juice and the rest of the sugar in a shallow dish.
- Soak the sponge fingers in the liquid and then place them next to each other in a shallow container (alternatively you could initially cut the sponge fingers in half and use them to fill glasses).
- Pour a layer of the lemon mixture over the sponge fingers and then arrange another layer of soaked fingers on the top. Pour in the remaining mixture.
- Chill tiramisu for 3 hours. Garnish with slices of lemon and mint leaves, before serving.