Lemon ring cake
A light and zesty treat, that works perfectly as a snack or as a dessert!
|For the dough:|
|200 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 package||baking powder|
|1/2 cup||extra virgin olive oil|
|a little bit of||grated zest of two lemons|
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (heating the entire oven) and grease a ringed cake mould, and dust with flour.
- To make the batter: Beat the eggs and sugar in a deep bowl until you get a creamy consistency.
- Add the sieved flour, lemon peel and the olive oil and stir well.
- Next add the baking powder and work the batter to a smooth consistency.
- Bake the batter for approx. 45 - 50 minutes.