Lemon cake with almonds
Juicy lemon and bittersweet almond - just a few of the ingredients that make this cake so unique.
|For the dough:|
|75 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|60 g||ground almonds|
|50 g||melted butter|
|100 g||crème fraîche|
|1/2 package||baking powder|
|a little bit of||icing sugar|
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Grease a baking tray of 24 cm in diameter. In the oven, in a suitable bowl, melt 50 g of butter. Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Mix flour, baking powder and finely ground almonds. If necessary, add a bit of salt. Grate the lemon zest over the mixture or use the essential lemon oil.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add sugar and beat with a mixer until the mixture is white and creamy, three times the size of the original compound.
- Pour all the melted butter into the bowl, then stir in the crème fraîche. Slowly add the almond mixture without kneading too much.
- Pour into the mould and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the mould and let cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve accompanied by a salad of peaches and melon.