|For the béchamel:|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 pinch/es of||white pepper|
|a little bit of||freshly ground nutmeg|
|For the ragout:|
|a little bit of||extra virgin olive oil|
|200 g||mixed minced meat|
|½ glass||red wine|
|400 g||tomato puree|
|50 g||dried mushrooms|
|1 bunch||fresh herbs|
|a little bit of||Parmesan cheese, grated|
Béchamel or white sauce:
- Boil the milk.
- In a separate saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir well. When the mixture is well-browned, lower the heat and add the milk a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Finally add the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Chop the onion, carrot and celery and sauté the garlic in hot oil, then add the minced meat, browning it well.
- Deglaze all of the ingredients with 1/2 glass of red wine, then add the tomato sauce, the mushrooms, soaked with all the liquid then squeezed out, and bouquet garni.
- Add salt and pepper, cover the pan, lower the heat and continue cooking for about 1 hour.
- Put a bit of the sauce on the bottom of a baking dish, place a layer of pasta on it, followed by a layer of meat sauce and then some white sauce, then continue in the same way alternating the ingredients to form 4 layers of pasta.
- Over the last layer of pasta, generously sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese, then bake the lasagna in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.