Jabuticaba Fruit Cake
The perfect, flavourful recipe for those who love baking their own cakes, and want to try something new and delicious.
|60 ml||whole milk|
|100 g||unsalted butter|
|2 cups||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
- Beat an entire “Jabuticaba” fruit with milk in a food processor or mixer, and set aside.
- Mix butter at room temperature with sugar in a bowl, and whisk until you get a fluffy, white cream.
- Add the eggs to the mixture one by one, beating after each addition.
- Add a little bit of the flour to the mixture, then a little bit of the “Jabuticaba” and milk, and so on until the mixture is smooth.
- Last, add the baking powder and mix well.
- Put the dough in a greased and floured tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Let cool, remove from the tin, and if you wish, sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.