A lovely recipe that despite the name is inspired by the Brazilian gastronomic tradition, with ingredients like “brigadeiros” and “Maria” cookies!
|For the "brigadeiros":|
|1 can||condensed milk|
|¼ cup||melted chocolate|
|1 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|For the base / bottom:|
|1 tbsp||vanilla extract|
- Prepare the mixture for the “brigadeiros” (mix the condensed milk, melted chocolate and cocoa) and set aside.
- Mix the milk with the vanilla extract in a dish.
- Prepare a round spring mould with a diameter of approximately 21 cm.
- Butter it and line it with parchment paper.
- Dip the cookies into the milk and arrange a complete layer on the bottom of the cake form.
- Cover the first layer of cookies with a layer of “brigadeiros” cream.
- Continue alternating layers of cookies and cream to the height of the form. Finish with a layer of “brigadeiros” cream.
- Cool in the refrigerator for about 4 hours before serving.
- Decorate with crushed cookies.