Cookie Cone with Ice Cream
An ice cream cone made of cookies and cream is just what you need any time of the day and any day of the week – I promise you!
|2 tbsp||melted butter|
|60 g||Mix it! Universal|
- Crush the cookies. Set aside.
- Mix the egg whites, the melted butter and sugar until combined.
- Add the flour and milk until combined.
- Mix in the cookie crumbs (add more milk if it is too thick).
- Heat a non-stick pan on the stove and pour in some of the batter. Spread evenly in a circular motion.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and flip it on the other side. Cook for another 2minutes.
- Remove it from the pan and quickly roll into a cone shape. Hold for about a minute until firm.
- Repeat this until the batter is finished.
- Serve with your favorite ice cream flavor!