Ice Cream Brownie Cake
What could be better than a homemade ice cream cake with a lovely brownie bottom? Give it a try! It’s super easy!
|For the base / bottom:|
|75 g||dark chocolate|
|50 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 tbsp||unsweetened cocoa powder|
|For the filling:|
|400 ml||condensed milk|
|400 ml||whipping cream|
|500 g||pitted cherries|
|1 tsp||lemon zest|
|50 ml||lemon juice|
|For the decoration:|
|to taste||grated chocolate|
- Melt the butter together with the chocolate in a saucepan on a very low heat.
- Add the egg to the chocolate mixture.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and the chocolate mixture together.
- Prepare a loose-based cake tin and line the base with a square of baking parchment.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes at 175°C. Allow the brownies cool thoroughly.
- Whip the cream.
- Remove the cherry pits and grate the lemon zest.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the ice cream filling onto the brownie bottom.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with cherries and grated chocolate.