This luxurious honey bread is filled with caramelized condensed milk and covered with chocolate. It’s decadent, delicious and very easy to prepare. Check it out!
|For the dough:|
|1 cup||powdered chocolate|
|1 cup||brown sugar|
|1/2 tsp||cloves, ground|
|1 tbsp||cinnamon powder|
|2 cups||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
|For the topping:|
|400 g||semisweet chocolate|
|100 g||white chocolate|
|For the filling:|
|1 can||boiled condensed milk|
- Preheat the oven to 280°C.
- Sift each dry ingredient.
- Add them to the bowl, one at a time (except the baking powder).
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix with a whisk until you have a smooth dough.
- Carefully incorporate the sifted baking powder into the dough.
- Pour the dough into a greased and floured baking tin and place into the oven, lowering the heat to 180°C.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes until the bread is cooked through but still moist.
- While the bread is baking, cook the condensed milk in a pressure cooker for 40 minutes. This guarantees a creamy, caramelized condensed milk with the right consistency to fill the bread.
- Once the bread is cooked and fully cooled, cut it in half and fill with the caramelized condensed milk.
- Melt the milk chocolate for two minutes in the microwave and pour the chocolate over the assembled bread.
- Melt the white chocolate for around one minute and, with the help of a spoon, make patterns over the milk chocolate covering.
- Wait until the chocolate solidifies to cut and serve.