We’ve warned you: once you pop you can’t stop. These homemade cheesy and glutenfree crackers are divine!
|200 g||Mix it! Universal|
|3/4 tsp||baking powder|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|50 g||melted butter|
|20 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil, melted butter and parmesan cheese. Mix.
- Add water and mix again.
- Wrap dough and refridgerate for 45 minutes.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough into thin layer. Cut into shapes.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Brush hot crackers slightly with remaining olive oil.