Who doesn’t love homemade bread? This gluten free baguette recipe is ideal for any time of day: to accompany meals, to prepare delicious snacks or savoury toasts for the whole family.
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|400 ml||lukewarm water|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|a little bit of||flour|
- Knead all the ingredients in a mixer with a dough hook for 10 minutes.
- Spread some oil on your hands and work the dough on a worktop for a little while.
- Divide the dough into portions and form balls the size of baguettes or mini-baguettes, according to what you want to make.
- Stretch each ball into a rectangle, fold the larger end to the centre and make a cylinder. Seal the dough with your fingers.
- Put the dough in a baking pan, cover with a cloth and leave to rest for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven at 250°C and put a baking pan or shallow pan with water in the lower part.
- Brush the baguettes with oil and sprinkle flour using a sifter.
- Make some diagonal cuts with a sharp knife and bake at 250°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool over a rack.