An easy and tasty recipe, with lots of lovely hazelnuts. Fast and delicious.
|For the dough:|
|150 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 package||baking powder|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
|100 g||ground hazelnuts|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|2 tbsp||icing sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 26 cm) and dust with flour.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with half of the sugar until they form stiff peaks.
- Stir the remaining sugar, egg yolks, oil and salt to a thick, creamy/foamy consistency.
- Mix the sieved flour and baking powder together and then add to the creamy mixture along with the hazelnuts and the egg whites.
- Carefully combine all the ingredients with a whisk - until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into and bake in the oven for 55 - 60 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool in the tin.
- Once cool, turn out the cake onto a cake plate and dust with icing sugar.