A delicious pizza option to cook at weekends, for those who love a bittersweet taste.
|For the dough:|
|1 3/4 cups||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1/2 tbsp||dry yeast|
|3/4 cup||lukewarm water|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|For the filling:|
|3 tbsp||tomato sauce|
|3 cups||mozzarella (diced)|
|1 cup||finely chopped smoked ham|
|1 cup||pineapple tidbits, drained|
- Put the Bread Mix in a bowl and add the yeast, oil and salt.
- Mix well and knead for some minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Spread the dough with a rolling pin on a surface sprinkled with Bread Mix.
- Spread until the desired thickness and put in a tin lined with waxed paper.
- Cover the tin with a damp cloth and let sit in a warm place for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 220°C.
- Spread the tomato sauce and cover with cheese, ham and pineapple.
- Bake at 200°C for 20-25 min or until the dough is golden brown and the cheese has melted.