Classic and all-time favorite quiche is perfect for light lunch or dinner. Serve with crunchy salad!
|For the dough:|
|200 g||Mix It Dunkel - Mix It Rustico|
|2 tbsp||cold water|
|For the filling:|
|120 g||grated cheese|
|1 pinch/es of||black pepper|
|1 pinch/es of||nutmeg|
|1 handful||baby spinach|
For the dough:
- Work in the butter with flour and salt until the mixture gets crumbly.
- Add the beaten egg and water. Mix until smooth.
- Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a circle until large enough to line a 23cm tart tin.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes.
For the filling:
- Spread the ham over the dough.
- Mix the eggs, cream and grated cheese. Season with salt, black pepper and nutmeg. Pour mixture over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with baby spinach leaves.