Ham and cheese pancake
A basic and essential recipe for a family lunch or dinner.
|110 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Mix the melted butter with the eggs, and add the flour and salt.
- Add the milk a little at a time, stirring vigorously, to avoid lumps.
- Warm the oil in a frying pan and drop in 3-4 tablespoons of dough.
- Check that the dough is distributed homogenously in the frying pan.
- Lower the flame and fry the pancake.
- Then, turn it onto the other side untill golden brown.
- Put slices of ham and cheese on each pancake and roll them.