Healthy Pizza with Halloumi and Rocket Pesto
This tasty, crunchy pizza with a healthy twist is perfect for every day and super easy to make.
|For the base / bottom:|
|300 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|12 ml||olive oil|
|1-2 pinch/es of||salt|
|200 ml||lukewarm water|
|For the topping:|
|100 g||halloumi cheese|
|2 tbsp||crème fraîche|
|to taste||rocket pesto|
|For the rocket pesto:|
|1-2 handful||basil leaves|
|1||clove of garlic|
|1 tbsp||roasted pine nuts|
|juice of a half lemon|
|3-4 drops||olive oil|
- Put the lukewarm water, together with the yeast, in a large bowl. Stir in the olive oil and salt.
- Finally, add the flour and scoop well.
- Sprinkle your hands and the worktop with flour and knead everything with your hands until the dough is soft and smooth.
- Put the dough back in the bowl, cover with a damp towel and let the dough rise for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the ingredients of the rocket-pesto in a food processor.
- Take the dough from the bowl. Roll out with a rolling pin to a round pizza shape and place it on baking paper.
- Cover the bottom with half of the pesto, a tablespoon of crème fraiche and rings of red onion.
- Apply olive oil to the edges and bake the pizza for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
- Cut the halloumi into cubes and fry the halloumi briefly on high heat.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, spread with remaining pesto and crème fraiche and sprinkle with halloumi and rocket. Easy and delicious. Enjoy!