Grilled Watermelon Goat Cheese Salad
A fresh and tasty grilled salad is great as light lunch and a perfect side dish with grilled meat or fish.
|150 g||mixed greens|
|200 g||goat cheese|
|1 handful||mint leaves|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|For the dressing:|
|a little bit of||balsamic vinegar|
|a little bit of||olive oil|
- Cut the watermelon into slices and remove the rind.
- Slice the cheese.
- Grill the watermelon and goat cheese.
- Pile on the salad leaves, add raspberries and herbs.
- Decorate with edible flower if wanted.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the salad. Serve with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.