Greek salad with wraps
The Wraps, heated in the oven for a few minutes, are perfect to accompany a tasty, fresh and appetizing Greek salad!
|100 g||feta cheese|
|2||green bell pepper|
|salt and pepper|
|extra virgin olive oil|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut 2 wraps into slices and place them on a baking sheet.
- Season with extra virgin olive oil, pepper, and put them in the oven for 10 minutes, until they are golden brown.
- Cut the cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and feta into small pieces.
- Pour everything into a large bowl; season with extra virgin olive oil, vinegar and oregano.
- Mix all the ingredients and serve the salad with wraps.