Unpack the biscuit cutters for Grandma’s biscuits! Then you can be a kid to your heart’s content!
|For the dough:|
|375 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|a little bit of||lemon flavour|
|a little bit of||vanilla flavour|
- Sieve the flour into a bowl, make a well in the middle and add the sugar, eggs, butter, salt, flavours and grated lemon zest.
- Mix everything together thoroughly. Then cover with a cloth and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Grease a baking tray with oil and dust with flour.
- Dust the work surface with flour. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut out your preferred biscuit shapes.
- Distribute the biscuits on the baking tray with plenty of space between each and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for approx. 15 minutes.