Gnocchi with curly Kale and Champignons
Like the sound of delicious, home-made gnocchi? Then try our new recipe with champignons, curly kale and delicious bacon.
|30 g||Parmesan cheese|
- Slice the champignons.
- Remove the stalk from the curly kale and cut the curly kale into cubes (approx. 3x3 cm).
- Heat a few drops of olive oil in a frying pan or a saucepan and fry the bacon in it until golden, then place into a bowl.
- When the bacon has cooled, cut it into pieces.
- In the fat leftover from cooking the bacon, sauté the champignons until they are golden and add salt to taste.
- Once the champignons begin to brown, add the chopped curly kale and simmer until slightly soft.
- Cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Add the bacon and Gnocchi into the saucepan with the curly kale and champignons and stir.
- Grate parmesan on top, then serve.