Potatoes, eggs and a bit of nutmeg ... a few ingredients for a really pleasing dish. Seasoned with tomato sauce or gorgonzola, fresh gnocchi are always delicious.
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|a little bit of||nutmeg|
- Boil the potatoes and, as soon as they are just lukewarm, peel and mash them with a potato masher.
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a dense homogeneous mass.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Divide the dough into pieces, then shape them into slender rolls.
- Cut the rolls into pieces about 2 cm long.
- With a fork, give the gnocchi their typical shape.
- Cook the gnocchi in salted water and, as soon as they rise to the surface, remove with a slotted spoon.
- Finally, serve with the condiment of your choice.