Get ready for Christmas time! Bake gingerbreads. Use as a mug toppers!
|300 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|70 g||brown sugar|
|1 pinch/es of||sea salt|
|1/2 tsp||ginger, ground|
|1/2 tsp||cinnamon, ground|
|1 pinch/es of||cloves, ground|
|1 1/2 tsp||baking soda|
- Pour sugar, honey, milk, butter and heat the mixture up.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and mix the dough together.
- Put the gingerbread dough to the fridge for few hours or over night.
- Heat the oven to 180°/200°.
- Roll the dough to 3 mm. Use the flour as needed.
- Cut little houses with knife and cut also a ”big door” for mug.
- Re-roll and cut until you have used everything.
- Bake for 5–7 minutes.
- Decorate with icing.