Gingerbread christmas cookies
These cookies are the most famous cookies in the world. They remind us on Christmas, Santa, winter, childhood, home… Recipe has many variation, but there is one ingredient which every gingerbread cookie has to contain – Gingerbread spices mix.
|150 ml||sunflower oil|
|1 tbsp||gingerbread spice mix|
|500 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|8 g||baking powder|
|For the decoration:|
- Mix egg, sugar, honey, oil and gingerbread spices.
- Add flour gradualy, constanly stiring until you get dough which you can knead with your hands.
- Keep kneading and the dough will become denser.
- Place the dough on a working surfaces and roll with the rolling pin on a thickness of 5 mm.
- Shape the cookies with the cookies molds and place them on a baking tray covered with the baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220° C for about 15 minutes.