Gazpacho de Aguacate
It tastes like Spain and puts you in a holiday mood! The Andalusian avocado crème soup – especially delicious with fresh roasted croutons!
|3 slices||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
|1 large||salad cucumber|
|½ l||chicken broth|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 pinch/es of||ground white pepper|
|a little bit of||paprika powder|
|1 pinch/es of||cayenne pepper|
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- Blend the flesh in a food mixer and pour the pressed lemon juice over it immediately (otherwise the avocado flesh will turn brown).
- Peel the cucumber and the onion and chop into large pieces. Blend in the mixer and mix together with the avocado.
- Pass the mixture through a fine sieve.
- Wash the coriander and separate the leaves. Chop finely and mix into the purée mix.
- Pour the chicken stock over it and add plenty of salt and pepper.
- Chill for approximately 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- For the croutons finely dice the bread, heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the bread until golden-brown.
- Peel the garlic and mix in with the bread, season with salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper and leave to cool.
- Decorate the soup with these croutons and serve immediately.