Fusilli with artichokes and ricotta cheese
A recipe with a delicate flavour! That unique aroma of artichokes and pancetta bacon. Truly special!
|200 g||ricotta cheese|
|200 g||young cheese|
|salt and pepper|
|Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Remove the outer, tougher leaves of the artichokes, then cut the artichokes into quarters.
- Soak them in a small bowl filled with water and lemon juice for about 20 minutes. Pat dry.
- In a pan, sauté the chopped bacon in butter and mix in the artichokes.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water, salt and pepper and let cook for 15 minutes. In the meantime, drain the ricotta cheese.
- Add it to the artichoke mixture. Cook the Fusilli in a pot with plenty of salted water.
- Remove the pan from the heat and continue stirring the mixture while adding the beaten eggs mixed with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Drain the pasta and place it in a serving dish. Add the artichoke sauce and mix well.