These delicious tarts have a crispy shell filled with custard and lots of fresh fruit, and don’t even need to be cooked to enjoy!
|180 g||Choco Müsli|
|100 g (cooled)||melted butter|
|to taste||vanilla cream|
|For the garnish:|
- In the blender, crush the muesli into small pieces (without reducing it to a powder).
- Pour the crushed muesli into a bowl, and add the cooled, melted and butter.
- Mix with a spoon and divide the mixture into 6 moulds for tartlets.
- Flatten well with the back of the spoon, so as to form shells in each mould.
- Leave to cool in the fridge for 1 hour, then fill the shells with gluten free custard or cream and mascarpone.
- Fill with as much fresh fruit as you like and serve immediately.