This type of dessert can be prepared with various kinds of fruit (cherries, strawberries, raspberries, apples etc.)
|50 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
- Mix the eggs and sugar together with a whisk. Add the flour and mix well until there are no more lumps.
- Boil the milk, add the boiling milk to the mixture and stir in quickly.
- Butter a soufflé or short crust baking-dish (26-28 cm / 10 ¼ -11 in. diameter), or several small pastry molds.
- Fill out with a layer of fruit that has been cut into pieces. Distribute the mixture over the fruit.
- Place the dish in a Bain Marie or water bath (a pan or baking tray will do) and bake in the oven for 35 minutes at 180°C (350°F, gas mark 4).