Fried Rice with Vegetables
Fried rice, a classic Thai food, is an easy access to the tasty Asian food culture. It’s full of flavours and easy to make.
|600 g||vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, carrot)|
|For the sauce:|
|2 tbsp (light)||gluten free soya sauce|
|2 tbsp||fish sauce|
|2 tbsp||lime juice|
|1 tsp||chili peppers|
|For the garnish:|
|to taste||coriander leaves|
|to taste||chili peppers|
- Cook the rice in water beforehand and let it cool.
- Cold rice is essential as grains will not stick togerher when stir frying.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic cloves.
- Chop the chosen vegetables in bite size.
Prepare the sauce:
- Chop the chili to taste and mix all ingredients together.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add onions and fry a few minutes.
- Add the eggs. Scramble them for 1 minute in the middle of the pan.
- Add the vegetables and incorporate all ingredients together.
- Stir frying for another minute.
- Add the cold rice and sauce. Mix and stir fry for few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and chili.