French toast with honey
Toasted golden-brown slices spread with delicious honey – it’s tasty!
- Cut the baguette into slices, about two inches thick.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork.
- Pour the warm milk into a separate bowl.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a deep pan.
- Dip the bread slices just briefly in the milk, then in the beaten egg.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Soak up any excess fat with absorbent kitchen paper (paper towels).
- Lay the fried slices on a plate and drizzle with honey.