A delicious crème with crispy biscuits, fresh from the refrigerator – naturally gluten-free!
|130 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|40 g||Bisc' Or|
|1/2 package||vanilla sugar|
|2-3||leaves of gelatine|
- Sift the flour and place in an enamel casserole. Add the sugar and vanilla essence and stir well.
- Add in 6 egg yolks and 2 egg whites while stirring the ingredients constantly with a wooden spoon, working everything to a smooth mixture.
- Briefly soak the gelatine in cold water. Slowly add the milk little by little and bring the crème to a boil over medium heat while stirring constantly.
- Allow to boil over low heat for a few minutes, dissolve the softened gelatine leaves in a double boiler and add to the crème, stirring constantly, remove from heat.
- Stir in the butter that has been cut into pieces and the Bisc'Or that have been broken up. Stir the mixture vigorously and then chill in the refrigerator.