Forest fruit tiramisù
An alternative to the original, a re-invented recipe that will undoubtedly please your palate.
|510 g||mascarpone cheese|
|510 g||forest fruits (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)|
|3 tsp||unrefined sugar|
|60-80 ml||lemon juice|
- Wash the forest fruits, put into a bowl with the unrefined sugar and lemon juice, cover and allow to steep for about half an hour in the fridge.
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites in two bowls.
- Whisk the egg yolks with 5 dessert spoons sugar until light and creamy and mix in the mascarpone.
- Beat the egg whites stiff and fold in carefully and thoroughly.
- Remove the forest fruits from the fridge and drain off the juice into a dish.
- Soak the Ladyfingers in the juice and lay on the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
- Then add layers of mascarpone and forest fruits until all the ingredients are gone.
- Finish with a layer of forest fruits and keep the tiramisu in the fridge for about 2 hours before serving.