Folded Cheese Pretzels
Delicate, light and salty pretzels, flavored with mixed seeds.
|260 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|140 g||Trappista cheese, grated|
|70 g||smetana (sour cream)|
|For the filling:|
|100 g||grated cheese|
- Mix the flour with the grated cheese and salt.
- Add the crumbled margarine and mix well, then add the sour cream and egg and mix it all together.
- Work the dough on a floured surface, and then roll it out into a thin sheet.
- Spread the top of the dough with the margarine, sprinkle with grated cheese and fold the dough toward the center, making a square shape.
- Roll the dough out again to approx. 2 cm thickness, brush with the egg, sprinkle with a mixture of seeds and cut into your preferred size.
- Place in a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake for 18 minutes at 180°C.