Flatbread with Hummus and Vegetables
Flatbreads are cooked all over the world. Try this version with hummus and vegetables!
|For the bread:|
|175 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|5 g||dry yeast|
|75 ml||unsweetened yoghurt|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|For the Hummus:|
|2 tbsp||lemon juice|
|1||clove of garlic|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|a little bit of (if needed)||water|
|vegetables according to taste|
- Mix all the bread ingredients until smooth.
- Rise the dough until it has doubled in size.
- While the dough is rising, make the hummus: put all the ingredients into a food processor and run until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal-sized pieces on a flour-dusted surface.
- Spread the dough from the center of the dough to the edges to create oval flatbreads.
- Cook the flatbreads on a frying pan for 6-8 minutes. Flip around halfway.
- Serve the flatbreads with hummus and grilled vegetables of your choice.