Fine marble cake
A classic: in addition to having an appealing look, it’s also delicious; suitable for a buffet breakfast or an afternoon coffee with friends.
|For the dough:|
|250 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|16 g||baking powder|
|150 g||butter at room temperature|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|1 tbsp||lukewarm milk|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a “Bundt” cake mould and dust with flour.
- Put the sieved flour, sugar, baking powder, butter, eggs and 60 ml milk in a bowl.
- Using a whisk, mix for 10 minutes until everything comes together in a creamy consistency.
- Divide the mixture into two and put one half aside.
- To the other half of the mixture, add the sieved cocoa powder and 1 tbsp of the lukewarm milk and stir thoroughly.
- The light and dark cake mixtures should have the same consistency
- Then gradually pour these, alternating between the light and dark mixtures, into the cake mould.
- Finally, draw spirals through the batter using a fork to create a marble effect.
- Bake the cake for approx. 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the cake out while still warm. Cover with clingfilm and allow to cool.