Filmjoelkslimpa (yoghurt bread)
Bread with fresh yogurt: a delicious recipe, quick and easy. After just 30 minutes of baking in the oven, you can already smell the aroma!
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|15 g||fresh yeast|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|40 g||brown sugar|
|½ tbsp||caraway seeds|
- Melt the margarine and add the yogurt to it.
- Stir the crumbled yeast into the mixture and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead well to form a smooth, malleable dough.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough again and shape it into an oval loaf.
- Put it on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of oven parchment.
- Cover the dough again with a damp tea towel and let it sit for another 20 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200° C.