Focaccia topped with rocket, stracciatella cheese, tomatoes and cured ham
Home-made Focaccia topped with rocket, stracciatella cheese, tomatoes and cured ham. A freshly-baked, fragrant Italian bread made with tasty and simple ingredients!
|For the dough:|
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||brewers' yeast|
|10 ml||cold pressed olive oil|
|oil for the tin and dough|
|For the topping:|
|200 g||Burrata (fresh Italian cheese – a special kind of Mozzarella)|
|200 g||Mozzarella cheese|
|150 g||raw cured ham|
|150 g||cherry tomatoes|
|cold pressed olive oil|
For a 30 x 40 cm tin:
- Place the flour in a food mixer. Add crumbled brewer's yeast and 350ml of the required water, warmed to 28°C - 30°C.
- Using the dough hook attachment, turn on the food mixer and knead for about 3-4 minutes.
- Gradually add the oil in a thin drizzle, until absorbed then add the remaining 50ml water.
- Remove the dough from the food mixer and continue kneading by hand.
- Only at this point, add the salt.
- Work the dough into a ball on an oiled work surface then spread into a tin lined with lightly oiled greaseproof paper.
- Brush the surface of the focaccia with a little oil then let it rise for 3-4 hours in the oven, turned off with the light on.
- Once the dough has risen, bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the focaccia from the oven, sprinkle with flour and leave to cool.
- Garnish with the well-washed and dried rocket and the halved tomatoes seasoned with oil, salt and basil. Evenly place the stracciatella cheese on top, and then the cured ham. Enjoy!