Naturally gluten free Eton Mess is a great combination of meringue, whipped cream and seasonal berries or fruit.
|1/4 tsp||corn starch|
|For the meringue:|
|100 ml||double cream|
|For the decoration:|
|forest fruits (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)|
- Whisk the egg white in a large, clean bowl with a mixer until stiff.
- Gradually whisk in the sugar. Meringue is ready when you can turn the bowl upside down without the eggs sliding out. Finally whisk in the cornstarch.
- Pipe the meringue onto a baking sheet in desired shape. Bake for 6o minutes or until meringue is crispy.
- Whip cream fluffy. Add the sugar.
- Spoon meringue, whipped cream and berries or fruit into glasses. Serve immediately.