Ready straight away and really delicious, just like that served in an Italian restaurant! Which is your favourite?
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
- Sieve the flour over a work surface.
- Arrange in a mound and add the eggs, oil and water to the centre.
- Mix all the ingredients, adding the flour little by little, until you have a smooth and compact dough.
- Cut the dough into small pieces with a knife.
- Shape the pasta as desired using a pasta machine.
- Cook for 5 minutes in abundant salted, boiling water with a drop of oil.