Edible Cookie Dough
Sometimes, you don’t need an excuse to indulge. Be it for a party or for yourself, this Gluten Free edible cookie dough will bring you back for another dip.
|4 slices||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
|3 tbsp||almond milk|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|4 tbsp||butter, lactose free, at room temperature|
|1/4 cup||powdered sugar|
|1 tbsp||light brown sugar|
|3 tbsp||colorful sprinkles|
- Put the bread in a food processor or blender and pulse until it’s a fine crumb, around 20 seconds.
- Pour crumbs into a small bowl and add almond milk and vanilla.
- Press down with the back of a spoon to ensure the crumbs get wet.
- Beat softened lactose free butter, powdered sugar, sugar, and brown sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add bread mixture and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add sprinkles and fold in.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour to help it firm.
- Serve as a dip with Digestives or Chocolate Digestives, scoop over ice cream, dip balls of it in chocolate and refrigerate for a treat, or eat it right off the spoon.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.