Easter Savory Pie
Soft, rich and tasty, this Easter savory pie is a perfect starter to offer your guests. We stuffed it with ham, salami, scamorza cheese and olives, but you can vary the ingredients at will and you will always get a delicious cake!
|300 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|15 g||baking powder|
|80 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|100 g||scamorza cheese|
|100 g||cooked ham, diced|
|50 g||pitted green olives|
|50 g||pitted black olives|
|1 tbsp||egg white|
- Turn on the oven at 180°C.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a fork.
- Add yogurt, oil and milk, stirring with a fork.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and add it to the mixture slowly, stirring simultaneously with the fork.
- Mix the mixture with a spatula and add the olives, scamorza, ham and salami, cut into small pieces.
- Add the Parmesan and mix everything.
- Put the dough in the mold and distribute evenly, helping yourself with a spoon.
- Mix the almonds with a tablespoon of egg white and a teaspoon of salt and decorate the surface of the savory pie.
- Bake at 180°C and cook for 60 minutes.
- Check the cooking with a toothpick before removing from the oven.