Super-delicious! One leads to another, and they’re gone in a second!
|For the dough:|
|200 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|200||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|For the glaze / icing:|
|100 g||cream cheese|
|50 g||butter at room temperature|
|150 g||icing sugar|
|For the decoration:|
|300 g||icing sugar|
|margarine or butter for hands and work surfaces|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- Beat the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until creamy, then add the eggs and milk and stir well.
- Mix the sieved flour with the baking powder and add to the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases so that they are each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 20 - 25 minutes.
For the glaze:
- Mix the cream cheese with 50 g butter and 100 g icing sugar.
- Gradually add the remaining icing sugar for the glaze.
- Stir in a few drops of vanilla extract and continue stirring until a smooth consistency forms.
For the decoration:
- Melt the marshmallows with a teaspoon of water in a bain-marie.
- Add 220 g icing sugar and stir well.
- Grease the work surface with a little butter and pour the mixture over it.
- Add the remaining sugar and knead everything together thoroughly by hand.
- Grease your hands with a little butter first, because the mixture is very sticky.
- Divide the mixture into several small pieces.
- Mix in a little food dye and the flavourings into each piece.
- Knead the resulting dough to a soft, smooth fondant.
- Wrap the pieces in paper to stop it from drying out, until you need it again.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely before decorating them.
- Brush a thin layer of glaze over the muffins.
- This provides a base to secure the other decorative elements on the muffin.
- Push a small piece of the green fondant through a garlic press.
- This creates the grass. Stick this to the muffins.
- Using the other coloured fondant pieces, shape decorative flowers or use chocolate eggs to decorate the muffins the way you want.