A gluten free version of one of the most requested recipes in pastry shops!
|For the base / bottom:|
|¼ cup||vegetable milk|
|1 tbsp||vanilla extract|
|For the filling:|
|2 2/3 cup||almond milk|
|¾ tsp||brown sugar|
|3 tbsp||corn starch|
|100 g||clarified butter|
|For the topping:|
|1 package||Digestive Choc|
|2/3 tsp||baking chocolate|
|2/3 tsp||rice cream|
Prepare the filling:
- Heat 2/3 of the almond milk with the vanilla pod, opened and seeded.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar. Beat with a whisk.
- In another bowl, dissolve the starch in the remaining milk and add the egg yolk mixture.
- When the milk boils, give a thermal shock to the egg yolk mixture, adding a ladle at a time of the milk, and mixing so as not to cook the egg yolks.
- Put back over the heat until thick.
- Pour everything into a container. Put plastic wrap over it and in contact with the cream and cool in the refrigerator.
- In a beater, beat the ghee until firm and light colored.
- Add it to the cold confectioner’s cream a little at a time.
Prepare the topping:
- Melt the chocolate and add the rice cream, mixing with a whisk until smooth.
- Prepare a tin with acetate sheets around it.
- Put the biscuits with chocolate around the tin, with the chocolate on the outside part.
- Dampen the Marie biscuit in the milk with vanilla extract and line the bottom of the tin.
- Pour the vanilla cream in the tin and spread.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the cream and spread.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.