The American recipe that is loved around the world, now in a gluten-free version without milk to make everybody happy!
|3 cups||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 1/4 tbsp||xanthan gum|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1 cup||brown sugar|
|1 1/4 cups||warm vegetal milk|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup||melted coconut fat|
|For the topping:|
|1 cup||chocolate, chopped|
|1/2 cup||rice cream|
For the dough:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix the other ingredients together in the bowl of your stand mixer.
- Apply the dough hook and mix the liquid and dry ingredients together at low speed until they are perfectly uniform (approx. 3 minutes).
- Cover the dough with cellophane and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to thickness of approx. 1 cm. Cut the donuts to the size and shape you want.
- Let them rise in a damp warm environment for approximately one hour.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 7 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the donuts.
- Fill with chocolate cream or other filling of your choice.
For the filling:
- Melt the chocolate and add the rice cream. Mix well until uniform.
A special suggestion: To make your icing sugar, mix a spoonful of Bread Mix with a spoonful of sieved sugar