The Easter bunny greets from Hungary! Dobo cake, a sweet delicacy from the Easter Bunny.
|For the dough:|
|120 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|For the filling:|
|170 g||icing sugar|
|150 g||dark chocolate|
|For the glaze / icing:|
|3 drops||fruit vinegar|
For the dough:
- Beat the egg yolks together with the melted butter and the icing sugar until foamy.
- Whisk the egg white until it forms stiff peaks and fold in the egg yolks.
- Sieve in the flour and fold in.
- Prepare two to three baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Using the round cake tin, spread 6 bases (Ø 26 cm) with the biscuit mix onto the baking trays and bake for 5-7 minutes at 180°C.
- Allow to cool and then remove from the paper.
For the cream filling:
- Finely chop chocolate or grate using a grater.
- Beat the eggs with sugar over steam using a hand mixer, up to 45-50 ° C.
- Take the egg mass out of steam and gradually dissolve the grated chocolate in the warm egg mass.
- Stir the egg chocolate mass cool in the food processor (approx. 22 ° C).
- Now whip with the soft butter.
- Then fill the Dobos cake with it.
For the caramel glaze:
- Caramelize the sugar with 3 drops of vinegar in a saucepan and brush the top layer of cake with it.
- Carefully cut the portions with an oiled knife and decorate with cream.